I’m delighted to announce that general registration is now open for the UK’s 5G Showcase Event, an in-person conference and exhibition taking place at Eastside Rooms in Birmingham on 22nd and 23rd March 2022.
Showcasing the latest successes and progresses from the UK Government’s coordinated 5G programme, this event provides an unparalleled opportunity for senior change and decision makers from the UK and across the globe to hear directly from those who have been at the 5G front line.
Attendees will be able to:
- Meet face-to-face, develop new connections, and reignite older ones – how much we have all been missing this?!
- Discover innovative 5G use cases and product offers from organisations in the 5G Testbeds and Trials Programme
- Delve into the opportunities arising from the telecom supply chain diversification programme
- Explore the benefits that 5G is bringing across multiple sectors and places across the UK
- Assess what needs to happen next and key calls to action as we move from trials to market readiness
The event is fully supported by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport and will feature more than 30 5G projects from across the UK. Guaranteed to be a lively and thought-provoking event, demonstrations and presentations will explore everything from 5G in manufacturing to delivering efficient and effective health and social care to people in their homes and communities, and ways to close the digital divide in our rural areas.
Whether you are looking to grow your business’ productivity or bring significant benefits to the citizens in your region, this event is not to be missed and I very much hope to see you there.
Further partners and sponsors will be announced shortly.
Head of UK5G